Wednesday, July 26, 2006

San Diego Comic Con Report #1



Dean LeCrone on the right
with cartoonist and Comic Buyer's Guide Columnist R. C. Harvey on the left.


Hey, this is Allen again, this time it is Wednesday and I've only been home from the San Diego Comic Con for 2 days. I got back late on Monday the 24th. I'm still sore and tired from all the crazy running around I did at the show. You see my cartoonist/actor friend Dean LeCrone drove my wife and me all around and Dean and I spent most of the time at the show interviewing fans, celebs, and crazy people. (The photo here is Dean with Darth Vera, Darth Vader's Jewish Grandmother.) That's right, we put together a very small DVD of some of the fun we had at the 2004 San Diego Comic Con but this is a full blown low budget production! We filmed interviews with actors, comic book artists, aerospace engineers, costumed fans, and just fans in line. You name it we got it! Oh, and the knights in armor going into battle with each other! Ha! Rocking fun! And even I can't wait to see all the footage again! Dean LeCrone out did himself by dancing by himself, chatting it up, commenting on the con's history, and getting the craziest interviews this side of that dog on The Conan O'Brian Show.....

I did it! I got all the photos posted to DotPhoto! First link is for a show that plays or if you want to see the thumbnails of the shots and click on one for a larger one hit the second link in each row. Enjoy!
I wasn't at the convention on Friday as I went to the Zoo but
I have some photos of that also! HA!


---Allen

1 comment:

-AF said...

Thanks for your great comments on my blog! They were so helpful and I'll take it all to heart! Where do you get all those great ideas! Wow, I'm still laughing and crying! Wooooooooo, nice, thanks.....sigh......