Friday, October 22, 2010

It's About Time


This is the view from my patio a few weeks ago when the sun was still coming out. We got a few weeks of sunshine before late summer hit. They say here in San Diego the weather has seasons, like early summer, summer, late summer, etc....

We are now in late summer I guess. It is still in the high 60's so no worries. Nothing like it will be this winter back in KY I presume.


It's about time I added something here. How about a photo of a store window all decked out for Halloween? This is from the Mission Valley Mall where we like to hang out. The malls in San Diego are "open air" or no roof malls, which is fun. Especially when it is sunny out. We arrived here Sept 18th and it was bright and sunny for a few weeks, then it got hazy, and we haven't seen much of the sun for the last 2 weeks. We anticipate it will return eventually.

Here is the cover to my next issue of SLAM BANG, #6 vol III (or issue #46). Out early 2011.
Contributors so far: Dan Burke, Clint Basinger, Matt Feazell, Nathan Corrigan, and more!

I'm going to Disneyland with my pal Dean and his son Paul and his friend Troy. I'll be documenting the trip with photos and video.

My next comic con will be Stumptown Comics Festival in Portland, OR. It is in April.
Hope to see you there.



====Allen

No comments: