Sunday, April 02, 2006

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY May 6th!

Looks like I may be a guest, and set up again this year at a comic store on Free Comic Book Day. This time I'll be in Evansville, IN of all places...at the Comic Quest. (Have to meet with them first.) It's a cool place, large, and gets tons of traffic, so I've heard. Wish me luck. And I may even have Doc Paradox #1, and Slam Bang #1 vol III, with me to sell by then....
Comic Quest
812-474-1133
2260 E Morgan Ave
Evansville, IN

Read this BLOG NOW! Christopher Moshier just posted this great blog about Morgana X and stuff he is working on for Fan-Atic Press!!


www.fanaticpress.com

And get your free area at www.myspace.com
And the blog there is: http://blog.myspace.com/fanaticpress
And I've found some places to store or host my videos and music files (or anything) for free! As much space as I want for free. That's a great price. Just ask me.

And I'm already gearing up for SPACE CON (May 13th, Columbus, OH. SPACE).....got my banner all set up with a free standing stand finally. And I hope to have some T-shirts, and something to hand out free, like a postcard, pen, or button....

And yes, I'll be roaming the halls filming my second video documentary for another DVD of the show. This time I'll have another team to help me! So two crews, two cameras to roam the halls...be ready with your 15 second spot....to advertise your stuff for free!

==Allen Freeman

No comments: